N.J passes gay marriage bill; what will Chris Christie do about it?
NEW JERSEY: The state’s assembly has passed a bill allowing same sex marriages in New Jersey, according to The Huffington Post.
The Huffington Post reports that even though there was an immense defeat with the bill, Chris Christie still has intentions of vetoing it immediately after it’s sent off Friday afternoon.
Christie’s office did not return phone calls for comment.
- New Jersey passes gay marriage (bazaardaily.com)
- New Jersey lawmakers send gay marriage bill to Christie (thehill.com)
- WA Gov. Chris Gregoire Reaches Out To Chris Christie About Marriage Equality (queerty.com)
- 41-33: New Jersey Assembly passes gay marriage bill; Gov. Chris Christie expected to veto (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- N.J. Assembly passes gay marriage bill (nj.com)