Children dying in masses in Syria
SYRIA: According to CNN, doctors in Syria are in an all out brigade to save children & families within the war stricken state of Syria; but are horrendously failing due to the level of violence keeping them from certain parts of the town.
State news agencies are vehemently denying reports that suggest medical care & food for the wounded is ‘scarce’. However, rights groups within the country say they are scarce as troops are targeting anybody who tries to heal the wounded.
- Dozens killed in Syria, Red Cross urges cease-fire (mercurynews.com)
- Dozens killed in Syria, Red Cross urges cease-fire (ajc.com)
- Syrian opposition says 16 die in intense shelling (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Red Cross urges daily 2-hour cease-fire in Syria (cbsnews.com)
- Syrian forces intensify attack on Homs (guardian.co.uk)