WTF? Seinfield actor tries to literally commit suicide by shooting self in head
According to NEWSER, Seinfeld funny man Daniel Von Berg nearly died yesterday after a failed suicide attempt went horribly wrong. Von Berg allegedly tried to shoot himself in the head [and succeeded] however he didn’t die according to authorities.
Newser reports that Von Berg tried to shoot himself in wake of needing two toes amputated due to an illness he acquired.
- ‘Super Troopers’ Star Daniel von Bargen Survives Suicide Attempt — ‘I Shot Myself in the Head’ (tmz.com)
- Jerry Seinfeld Talks About Filling In for Regis Philbin (VIDEO) (aoltv.com)
- Not a shocker: Newt Gingrich privately groused about U.S President Ronald Reagan (bazaardaily.com)
- Same sex marriage once again on hold in California (bazaardaily.com)
- GOP lawmakers looking to outlaw gay marraige in N.H again (bazaardaily.com)