Recap: GCB series premiere: Do you really love your neighbors?
The show starts out kind of awkward as most wouldn’t expect it to be considered more of a ‘Blowjob Sequence’ rather than a good ol Christian show about people who wore overly glorified country like western wear.
Anywho, back to BJ: The peculiar but coincidentally cool desperate man who fled California with nothing but an overly flashy bar, butt-loads of cash, and a beautiful brunette at his side. If you were paying close attention, you probably realized the brunette sitting next to BJ in the car got a face full of his garden-shed as she literally provided on-road-oral-immediate-pleasure… Let’s recap for a second… Wait no… I meant note.. that this woman is NOT his wife. This friends is why you shouldn’t multi-task when driving especially when your likely getting bus and going to have an ‘accident’ for B.J then drove his whole car off the cliffs of PCH because he lost track of attention [lol]
Fast forward three months, the now-deceased embezzlers wife, Amanda was in ever hoe’s freaking dream. Live broke, and ‘unimaginably disgraced’ while in the middle of a media maelstrom, not to mention two teenagers — but of course none of that mattered with the pretty Santa Barbara Mansion she now had in per possession.
Amanda’s mother was quite hell-bent on some sort of passage from the bible, but considering I’m religious I won’t drag you down that road… You’re welcome
Show grade: B+
- Based on the Book: First Reactions to GCB (gotmyreservations.wordpress.com)
- ‘GCB’ Premiere: Stage Set For War Between Amanda And Carlene (huffingtonpost.com)
- Hey TV.com, Should I Watch GCB? (tv.com)
- Q&A: Kristin Chenoweth on GCB, Texas vs. Oklahoma, and Growing Up in “Friday Night Lights Land” (tv.com)
- Will you be watching GCB tonight? (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)