Desperate Housewives case coming to a close
Nicolette Sheridan’s case against Desperate Housewives and it’s creator is coming to a close according to reports. Throughout the previous two weeks, testimony has been heard and jurors have deliberated, today marked deliberation day number two.
According to Sheridan’s lawyer Mark Baute — jurors are having trouble reaching a decision which could be detrimental on Nicolette’s part in attempt to win her case claiming wrongful termination.
The issue at hand is that the 12 LA based residents must agree on a verdict before anything can go further.
Nicolette has stood firm with her claim that she was wrongfully terminated from the show during it’s fifth season.
- First Look: Desperate Housewives Kisses One of Its Own Goodbye (imdbfilmnews.wordpress.com)
- Jurors in Sheridan trial at a deadlock (variety.com)
- Closing arguments set in ‘Desperate Housewives’ trial (cnn.com)
- ‘Desperate Housewives’ trial ends with one final twist (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Desperate Housewives Death Shocker! (perezhilton.com)