Statement from George Zimmerman’s employer raises questions about a bounty for his capture
Amid the widespread controversy of the racist killing of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman the accused shooter has himself in more than he can bargain for according to this statement from his employer [via Yahoo News].
“Our utmost concern is for the safety of our employees, specifically based on the potential turmoil that could arise from the recent announcement of a bounty for his capture,”
- BREAKING: Witness Says Trayvon Martin ATTACKED George Zimmerman (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Why George Zimmerman’s claims don’t make a darn bit of sense (bazaardaily.com)
- Dissecting the Letter by George Zimmerman’s Dad to the Public (abovepromotions.wordpress.com)
- Breaking News : Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman (theroycroftreport.com)
- Geraldo: “The Hoodie Is As Much Responsible For Trayvon Martin’s Death As George Zimmerman” (alan.com)