Strange creature washes ashore in S. Carolina.. What exactly was it?
Yesterday evening residents of a coastal South Carolina town got a surprise when they happened to have been strolling along the beach and discovered a mysterious large creature sunbathing near the water.
Alas, friends it isn’t actually harmless. The creature itself has been identified as an Atlantic Sturgeon (name check) a creature that is now facing extinction according to the local vet who ID’d it.
Pretty cool huh?
- Sea Monster Washes Ashore (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Sea Monster Appears on South Carolina Beach (inquisitr.com)
- Sturgeon (memejia33.wordpress.com)
- South Carolina’s New Basketball Coach Admits He Used To Give Money To College Players (businessinsider.com)
- Atlantic sturgeon’s listing as endangered could affect Delaware dredging (philly.com)