Surveillance video proves Sanford Police lied the night of Trayvon Martin’s murder (as did George)
A new exclusive surveillance video in the murder of Trayon Martin has clearly showed that George Zimmerman lied to authorities about his injuries. The video (see here) shows that Zimmerman has not one plain injury in sight whatsoever anywhere on his body.
The video proves and debunks both the police’s account and George’s account of the alleged injuries he had the night of the murder.
The Sanford PD refused to comment.
- ABC Exclusive: Police Surveillance Video Shows No Blood Or Bruises On Zimmerman (alan.com)
- Video: George Zimmerman on Night of Trayvon Killing – No Injuries! (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- New Police Video Shows George Zimmerman Unscathed On Night Of Trayvon Martin Shooting (mediaite.com)
- George Zimmerman Showed No Sign of Blood or Bruises Immediately After the Shooting (skydancingblog.com)
- No Justice! No Peace!… Trayvon Protesters Ransack Walgreens Store (tarpon.wordpress.com)