Top Story: Erratic JetBlue pilot suspended from work
DALLAS, TEXAS: According to Jetblue Airways they have suspended Clayton Osbon the pilot responsible for making a plane ride go awry yesterday due to his extremely ‘erratic’ behavior.
Osbon remains suspended until further investigation but will continue to be paid according to Tamara, a spokesperson for the airway.
- JetBlue suspends captain who disrupted flight (newsok.com)
- JetBlue suspends captain who disrupted flight (kansascity.com)
- Panic Attack Blamed for JetBlue Pilot’s Erratic Behavior (fox4kc.com)
- JetBlue Pilot Clayton Osbon Had a Panic Attack (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Analyzing JetBlue Brand Damage From Pilot ‘Incident’ (JBLU) (247wallst.com)