Is the GOP finally warming up to Gay Marriage? (Don’t by it)
According to a report published via NEWSER.com the Republican party is allegedly warming up to the thought of gay marriage in the United States, I can’t help but find this the best joke of 2012 so far.
After all they’ve put homo’s through this past year we’re expected to just widely believe that they’re all of a sudden yay for gay?
I’ll believe it when every state allows gay marriage and religion becomes a thing of the past.
- GOP lawmakers looking to outlaw gay marraige in N.H again (bazaardaily.com)
- GOP No Longer Cares About Gay Marriage Ban (inquisitr.com)
- GOP Debate: Why is ‘Gay Marriage’ always first on the agenda? (bazaardaily.com)
- Is the GOP too quiet on gay marriage? (politico.com)
- Gay Marriage Is Here, Get Used to It (reason.com)