Is George Zimmerman a flight risk?
According to the Christian Science Monitor, Benjamin Crump (Martin family attorney) apparently believes that George Zimmerman (who now is facing charges in the death of Trayvon Martin) is a flight risk.
The news comes in wake of last nights disturbing emissions made by Zimmerman’s attorneys who revealed in a news conference that they are no longer representing George due to the fact that he is ‘fallen off the radar’ and completely lost contact with them.
His attorneys Hal Uhrig, and Craig Sonner both admitted last night that they do not ‘know where Zimmerman is at this time’ and urged prosecutors that there is ‘no need to look in Florida, we are almost certain he is not here’.
Angela Corey is expected to make an official announcement via press conference sometime today. (72 hours from her last announcement).
- Trayvon Attorney Responds To Zimmerman Lawyers’ Withdrawal, Cites Concern For Zimmerman’s ‘Flight Risk’ (mediaite.com)
- George Zimmerman Goes Rogue (skydancingblog.com)
- Zimmerman attorneys quit and declare client missing (lameducks.wordpress.com)
- Martin prosecutor: New info coming soon (kshb.com)
- Exclusive: Trayvon Martin’s Family’s Attorney Responds as Zimmerman’s Lawyers Withdraw Counsel (newsfeed.time.com)