4 inch iPhone rumor – Do you believe it?
According to a report published in CNN, the next iPhone may look something like an old phone you’d see from the 1970′s. CNN notes that through unnamed sources mock-ups of the iPhone prototype were released which depict a new mobile device with a much-thinner interface but a longer 4-inch retina display.
Do you think these are real mock-ups? Would you use the iPhone if it got a few alterations?
- New iPhone rumored to have a 4-inch screen, and smaller dock (ios-empire.com)
- New iPhone 5 Rumors Surfacing (abcnews.go.com)
- No solid iPhone rumors = no iPhone at WWDC this year (intomobile.com)
- New iPhone: Tantilizing Details Revealed [REPORT] (mashable.com)
- Forget AT&T – We’ll Tell You Why Apple May Be Your Next iPhone Carrier On The CultCast (cultofmac.com)