How this man survived 11 years without earning a salary
You’d think the term ‘without money’ would be a cold-day-in-hell in this economy for just about anybody, but not Daniel Suelo according to Good Morning America. Suelo, 51, has lived 11 years without earning any kind of salary, and is apparently happy about it.
Suelo feels that his life (since the Fall of 2000) is perfect for him, even though some say the way he lives could be dangerous considering he doesn’t actually bathe the correct way, presumably doesn’t have any sort of medical insurance.
He wasn’t always a modern-day-caveman, Suelo formerly attended the University of Colorado and studied things like anthropology. The issue with this situation, is many wonder, is he a mooch? or simply dedicated to living a free-spirited Christ like life?
Per the usual, we’re going to have to turn to our readers for this one. Could you manage without a salary? What do you think of this guys lifestyle?
- The Man Who Quit Money 12 Years Ago (abcnews.go.com)
- ZERO CURRENCY: Daniel Suelo, The Man Who Quit Money (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Man Gave Up Using Money 12 Years Ago, Lives in Caves of Utah Desert (odditycentral.com)
- The American Who Quit Money To Live In A Cave (amazfacts.com)
- The Man Who Quit Money [Video] (gizmodo.com)