Joe Biden is comfortable with gay marriage
President Obama’s personal views may be slowly evolving into acceptance, but that doesn’t mean his own VP feels the same way. Vice President Joe Biden appeared on Meet the Press this week, to delve into how he himself felt about same-sex couples tying the knot.
For once, I actually agree with something a politician has said. After all, I’m pretty sure all of you reading this watched Will & Grace during it’s T.V run.
- BREAKING: Joe Biden Endorses Same-Sex Marriage (thinkprogress.org)
- Biden scoffs at bin Laden view of VP’s leadership (kansascity.com)
- Biden says Chinese activist’s future is in America (kansascity.com)
- Biden says no `stagnation’ in employment numbers (kansascity.com)
- No more big stick cozying for Joe Biden; he’s being left out of campaign meetings (twitchy.com)