Arrest warrant issued for VP of Iraq
According to Interpol officials, an arrest warrant has been issued for the Vice President of Iraq — whom they say is suspected of financing several terrorist attacks in the country and quite likely those that were planned on the United States.
A warrant for his arrest stands public at all major airports around the world.
- Interpol issues alert for fugitive Iraqi VP (cnn.com)
- Interpol Issues Red Notice for Iraq Vice President (theepochtimes.com)
- Red Notice restricts Iraqi VP’s travel (upi.com)
- INTERPOL issues Red Notice for Iraq Vice-President (techfleece.com)
- Interpol Issues Red Notice for Arrest of Tareq al-Hashemi, Iraq’s First Veep (diplopundit.net)