John Edwards Trial: Witness says he told Rielle Hunter he ‘loved her’
John Edwards, is probably the unluckiest man on the planet right about now. During his trial today, his former spokeswomen Wendy Button testified before a judge that she witnessed herself Edwards telling Hunter he loved her on numerous occasions.
Most of the questions that were directed towards Edwards were ‘mock questions’ in which he presumably planned to use when asked by reporters outside how and why he fathered a child with Rielle Hunter and nobody knew about it.
- Edwards’ Aide Joked About Selling Sex Tape (abcnews.go.com)
- Edwards Confessed to Mistress Money (abcnews.go.com)
- John Edwards Trial: Will Mistress Rielle Hunter Testify? – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Edwards Donor: I Warned Obama Camp About Affair (newser.com)
- John Edwards trial: Obama campaign was warned about affair, witness says (abcnews.go.com)