Occupy Occupy Occupy: Protesters occupy Bank of America shareholders meeting
CHARLOTTE, N.C: This afternoonBank of America didn’t have a happy ending to their shareholders meeting as they were met with a hoard of protesters armed with signs defending their homes and protesting against a pay package deal that unfortunately actually was signed and passed before they even knew about it.
The protest seems to have stemmed from Bank of America’s Fortune 500 foreclosure practices which are foreclosing peoples homes across the nation actually at an alarmingly fast rate.
- VIDEO: 4 arrested as Occupy group protests Bank of America shareholders meeting (mega949.com)
- WATCH LIVE: ‘Occupy’ protests Bank of America shareholders meeting (rawstory.com)
- OCCUPY BANK OF AMERICA: Huge Protest Expected at Annual Shareholders Meeting (blippitt.com)
- Bank Of America Protests Begin At Shareholder Meeting (LATEST UPDATES) (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Protests Begin At Bank of America Shareholder Meeting (huffingtonpost.com)