Would-be Al-Qaida bomber was actually CIA informant
According to officials, they’ve had and have always had Al-Qaida fooled as to whom their ‘bomber’ actually was. Officials say that the ‘Would-be-bomber’ whom was killed earlier this week was actually an informant for the C.I.A, and Yemen intelligence himself — the catch? Nobody knew about it.
The bomber fooled Al-Qaida by allowing them to believe that he would actually board the plane bound for America (which he almost did) and ignite the bomb mid-flight, however before he even reached his destination for ‘Bomb-off’ he was killed by agents that apparently were also in on the Al-Qaida shakedown.
Traveling security remained the same today, despite an attempted push by the government to increase the level of security at airports nationwide. The U.S government for years had hoped that other countries would adopt security measures like the always fun pat-downs and other weird places they touch you walking through the airport scanners.
- UK News: Al Qaida ‘bomber’ was CIA informant (walesonline.co.uk)
- Officials: Al-Qaida bomber was CIA informant (timesleader.com)
- Officials: Al-Qaida Bomber was CIA Informant (kstp.com)
- Officials: Al-Qaida bomber was CIA informant (headlineclicker.com)
- Would-Be Bomber Behind al-Qaida Plot Was CIA Informant, LA Times Reports (mediaite.com)