Bristol Palin: Stick to what you know, being irrelevant that is
Apparently Bristol Palin is knowledgeable, something even we didn’t know even as longtime bloggers. The soon-to-be-short-lived reality star obviously doesn’t like the fact that President Obama is all-about-equal rights instead of taking them away from hard working American people.
According to a blog she wrote on, Bristol feels it was wrong for Obama to consult his family on how he feels about other families living how they want to live and freely of course.
“Is anyone really surprised by the fact that President Obama came out of the closet for gay marriage?” Bristol wrote. “What was most surprising is when he explained how his position (supposedly) ‘evolved’ by talking to his wife and daughters.”
“So let me get this straight—it’s a problem if my mom listened too much to my dad,” she reasoned. “But it’s a heroic act if the President made a massive change in a policy position that could affect the entire nation after consulting with his teenage daughters?”
One golden question for Bristol Palin, how does one families choice of living affect an entire nation? There are billions of people in this nation, a few gays here and there, living how they want to, won’t affect anybody except themselves, except for those who well make it their problem to try and change them.
- Bristol Palin Knows What Makes A Family [QUOTED] (socialitelife.com)
- Bristol Palin Slams Gay Marriage, President Obama, Glee, Dora the Explorer (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Bristol Palin Should Stick to Teen Topics (celebs.gather.com)
- Unwed teen mom Bristol Palin lectures President Obama about, like, marriage and stuff (dailykos.com)
- Bristol Palin’s gay marriage rant: Obama girls watch too much ‘Glee’ (politico.com)