Dying mothers wishlist becomes best-selling book
Kate Greene, an inspiring mum of two boys was diagnosed with cancer some time ago, and now-a-days her wish list for her two young boys has turned into a best-selling book in the United Kingdom, and is surely making it’s way to the United States.
When one thinks about cancer, they’re likely thinking of a woman. Now-a-days it’s (in the media anyway) more stories about women dying and even sometimes living through cancer not so much men. Greene’s two boys and husband have come together on a trip courtesy of the Make a Wish Foundation to Disneyland to spend the last moments of Kate’s life in happy bliss.
“I met Kate when she was only 14. We were childhood sweethearts. We met on roller skates; she fell for me in more than one way,” laughed her husband, Greene, who goes by the name Singe. He proposed to her in a snowdrift during a skiing trip to Switzerland. They were together for 23 years, enjoyed traveling the world and were avid scuba divers (they even named their dog Coral!).
- Dying Mother’s List Becomes Bestselling Book (abcnews.go.com)
- ‘Mum’s List’ Becomes Bestseller, Tells Of Dying Mom’s Wish List For Family (inquisitr.com)
- Google starts selling e-books in Italy (paidcontent.org)
- New wishlist: Mothersday (firstdutchcoloredfashionblogger.com)
- A fresh face tops baby boomers wishlists (mya.co.uk)