Iggy Azalea dropped from Interscope Records (sort-of)
According to Rap-Up.com, Iggy Azalea remains a free-agent despite word from the chickens mouth herself claiming that she had inked a deal with Interscope Records back in January.
Rap-Up notes that Azalea never had a record deal in place, and remains a free-agent with her boss T.I.
- T.I. Says Iggy Azalea Is A ‘Free Agent’ [VIDEO] (hiphopwired.com)
- TGRMG | 50 CENT Confirms G-UNIT RECORDS and INTERSCOPE RECORDS HAVE ENDED THEIR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP!!! (grandroyalmedia.com)
- New Music: Iggy Azalea f/ T.I. – ‘Murda Bizness’ (mzrocklanta.com)
- [Profile] Who Is Iggy Azalea? (ksfm.radio.com)
- New Music: Iggy Azalea f/ T.I. – ‘Murda Bizness’ [Snippet] (mzrocklanta.com)