Susan Powell relative convicted of voyeurism
According to authorities, the 69-year-old father in law of missing and believed to be dead Susan Powell has been convicted of voyeurism as of this afternoon. Steven Powell was found guilty of being in possession of crude images of underage girls that lived next to the Powell family leading up to the disappearance of Susan Powell herself.
- Testimony ends in voyeurism trial; defendant Powell doesn’t testify (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Jury convicts Steve Powell of voyeurism charges (timesleader.com)
- Wash. jury takes its time in Powell voyeurism case (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- numerology for Steven Powell (edpetersonnumerology.com)
- Jury resumes deliberations in Powell voyeurism case (komonews.com)