Autopsy reveals Trayvon Martin used drugs — will it affect justice?
Earlier today, new evidence or well information in the Trayvon Martin case became available online as first noted by CNN. Medical examiners released further autopsy reports that concluded Martin had very small traces of THC (an ingredient in Marijuana) in his system upon death.
Experts say that the levels discovered in his system are in no way significant enough to say he was intoxicated and attacked Zimmerman because of it. The twist? Zimmerman’s defense is already amputating a theory thanks to this conclusion that Martin was high ‘intoxicated’ and took his anger out on Zimmerman.
- Report: Drug Found in Martin’s System (myfoxdetroit.com)
- ABC News Breathlessly Reports That Trayvon Martin Had Drugs in His System (slog.thestranger.com)
- BREAKING: Trayvon Martin Autopsy Found Drugs In His System (newstalkcleveland.com)
- Breaking: Evidence in Trayvon Martin Case Released to Public (skydancingblog.com)
- Report: Drug Found in Martin’s System (myfoxorlando.com)