Dharun Ravi sentenced
According to LGBTQ NATION, convicted spy (tsk) Dharun Ravi has been sentenced to 30 days in prison and probation for his part in the death of Tyler Clementi, a young man who committed suicide on Ravi’s account during the now-famous spying act that occurred at Rutger’s University.
- Judge Sentences Ex-Rutgers Student Dharun Ravi to 30 Days in Jail (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Dharun Ravi trial: Videos from the courtroom (nj.com)
- Ex-Rutgers Student Sentenced in Spycam Case (newsy.com)
- Dharun Ravi Sentenced To 30 Days In Jail (inquisitr.com)
- Judge Sentences Webcam Bully To 30-Day Jail Term, Spares Deportation (thinkprogress.org)