Hewlett Packard to oust 27,000 workers
Sienara HP workers! According to several published reports, compu-giant HP is expected to make an official announcement today forever ousting more than 27,000 of it’s workers ‘to cut costs, and meet the competition with things like the iPad’.
HP expects to save more than £3.5billion with the job cuts itself, and hopes to be able to create new products that allow the company to jump back into the ring with some of tech’s biggest names.
- Hewlett-Packard to cut 30,000 jobs: sources (teddyoshea.wordpress.com)
- Hewlett-Packard to Layoff 30,000 Workers (doctoramarthacastro.wordpress.com)
- Hewlett-Packard To Cut 30,000 Jobs Today. Meg Whitman, CEO, Shed’s Light On Future (theobamacrat.com)
- Hewlett-Packard Reportedly Cutting Up To 30,000 Jobs (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Hewlett-Packard could cut as many as 25,000 jobs (thetechblock.com)