Uh-oh Siri’s just been banned — find out why
According to reports, SIRI (yeah that automated bitch who likes to talk back when your trying to send a message to your friend about a party Saturday night) isn’t simmering well with the people of IBM who’ve reportedly banned the software all together as they believe it poses ‘security risks’ as they fear ‘things said may be perm. records’
Well anyone who actually read the Terms of Service agreement with SIRI and it’s Apple software knows that Apple so coyly stated just that in it’s agreement ‘things may be recorded to help Apple improve it’s software’.
- IBM bans Siri use due to security risks: Should you? (digitaltrends.com)
- Siri and iCloud Banned at IBM Headquarters over Security Risks [iOS Blog] (macrumors.com)
- IBM shows Siri the door, locks it behind her (news.cnet.com)
- Is Siri a corporate spy? IBM bans the digital assistant at work (dvice.com)
- Worried About Information Leaks, IBM Bans Siri (search.slashdot.org)