Actress Sharon Stone sued by former nanny
According to court documents obtained by Daily News, actress Sharon Stone has fallen victim to vicious claims made by one of her ex-employees who happens to be Filipino and believes labor laws were violated while having worked for Mrs. Stone.
Erlinda Elemen, whom is of Filipino decent alleges in documents that Stone made derogatory comments about her ethnicity and violating numerous labor work laws.
When Stone was asked for comment, this is what she had to say about the lawsuit:
“an absurd lawsuit” with “made-up and fabricated” claims, filed by “a disgruntled ex-employee who is obviously looking to get money any way she can.”
- Sharon Stone Sued by Former Nanny (abcnews.go.com)
- Nanny Claims Sharon Stone Berated Her as Stupid Filipino (tmz.com)
- Ex-nanny sues actress Sharon Stone (news.com.au)
- Ex-Nanny Sues Sharon Stone (fox8.com)
- Ex-nanny sues Sharon Stone (news.blogs.cnn.com)