32 children savagely killed in Syrian village
According to a joint statement released by special militia convoys in Syria, 32 children amongst a near 100 people in total were killed today in a Syrian village by tank shells.
The UN personally visited Houla on Saturday to view the bodies and confirmed the deaths to the American media. It’s unclear as to why the attacks happened, but it is clear that they happened in a matter of hours overnight.
“This indiscriminate and disproportionate use of force is unacceptable and unforgivable,” Mood said in a statement provided by Ahmad Fawzi, the spokesman for envoy Kofi Annan. “The killing of innocent children and civilians needs to stop.”
- Dozens Of Children Killed In Syria Massacre (news.sky.com)
- Syria UN observers visit ‘massacre’ town (vancouverdesi.com)
- France condemns ‘massacres’ in Syrian town of Houla (timesofmalta.com)
- 25 children among 90 dead in Syrian government “massacre” (mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.com)
- Syria Massacre: Over 90 People Killed In Worst Violence Since ‘Ceasefire’ (jhaines6.wordpress.com)