Lawyer: Etan Patz suspect severely mentally ill
According to hospital officials, now charged murderer Pedro Hernandez has been admitted to a New York hospital for mental evaluation after he reportedly made claims that he was ‘mentally ill’ and needed help before he tried to kill himself.
His court appointed lawyer Harvey Fishbein told reporters when asked about his current situation that his client was quote ‘bipolar and schizophrenic’ which followed an immediate order by the cases judge to undergo evaluations.
- BREAKING: Former stock clerk arrested in 1979 disappearance of Etan Patz (bazaardaily.com)
- Etan Patz: Kidnapper charged with murder (bazaardaily.com)
- Jim Dwyer, always worth reading, on rush to “solve” Etan Patz case (patricia-cohen.com)
- Suspect Arrested In Murdre of Etan Patz (lezgetreal.com)
- Etan Patz search comes up…….. unfortunately empty (bazaardaily.com)