Kanye West pleads guilty to criminal mischief
Kanye West, and no, not rapper Kanye West — Kanye West (aka Linda Resa) (had a legal name change) a crackpot super-fan of the actual West plead guilty today to charges of criminal mischief after she knowingly threw an amp through a window in Times Square, because she says she was ‘upset that it died’.
Well, next time — buy a better amp.
- Kim Kardashian bars Rihanna from visiting Kanye West (bazaardaily.com)
- Kanye West “Cold” Artwork by George Condo (hypebeast.com)
- Family warns Kimmy Kardashian to be careful of Kanye West (bazaardaily.com)
- Embroidered Kanye West Tweets For Sale On Etsy! (amp.cbslocal.com)
- Video: Jay-Z and Kanye West f. Frank Ocean, “No Church in the Wild” (thefader.com)