Student eats brains & heart of roommate [Literally]
According to the Huffington Post, yet another gruesome story of flesh-eating humans has arisen this week. HP reports that Alexander Kinyua, a student in Maryland was arrested this week after Kinyua’s father called police post-discovering human body parts in a metal tin in their garage.
Agyei-Kodie, was identified as the victim who was gruesomely killed and then well, pretty much laid out for dinner. Kinyua was charged with first degree murder on Wednesday, and first degree assault on Monday in a previous incident.
It remains unclear as to what his motives were.
- Alexander Kinyua: Man Arrested After Eating Roommate’s Heart, Brain (inquisitr.com)
- Maryland Man Arrested After Admitting to Killing, Eating Roommate (usnews.com)
- Morgan State Student Accused Of Murdering Victim And Eating His Organs (hiphopwired.com)
- So…Zombies Do Exist? (clutchmagonline.com)
- Cops: Student charged with murder admits eating heart- Suspect in body parts case may have fled Canada (foxnews.com)