UPDATE: George Zimmerman bond revoked, ordered to surrender in 48 hours
SANFORD, FLORIDA: According to many new reports, George Zimmerman, the man standing trial for second degree murder has been ordered to return to Sanford Florida surrendering himself because prosecutors say he ‘lied about his finances, deceiving the court’.
Judge Timothy Lester agreed with the prosecutions motion to have Zimmerman return to jail at least until his trial and a decision about his future is over.
- Bond hearing: Will George Zimmerman go free? (bazaardaily.com)
- George Zimmerman fund reportedly raising $1,000 daily (bazaardaily.com)
- [Official] George Zimmerman charged in murder of Trayvon Martin (bazaardaily.com)
- George Zimmerman attorney jockying to remove judge from case (bazaardaily.com)
- Justice: George Zimmerman to be charged in murder of Trayvon Martin (bazaardaily.com)