Jun Lin: Former boss says Lin model employee, can’t see why he’d be killed
According to new reports, the boss who oversaw Jun Lin’s job as a cashier at his convenience store says that he is unaware of why somebody would do such a gruesome thing to an ‘innocent person’ and can’t accept the fact that his only ‘model employee’ has been killed in a grisly crime dominating headlines around the world.
Jun Lin, 33, was a responsible, polite cashier who was friendly with customers in a tough Montreal neighbourhood, said Kankan Huang, the owner of the convenience store in which Lin was a cashier at.
- Luka Rocco Magnotta: Victim identified as Concordia student Jun Lin (bazaardaily.com)
- Luka Rocco Magnotta’s alleged victim identified as Concordia student Jun Lin (news.nationalpost.com)
- Body-parts murder victim a Chinese student: Report (lfpress.com)
- Body-parts murder victim a Chinese student: Report (thesudburystar.com)
- Missing Chinese student identified as body parts victim (ctv.ca)