Santana throws first ‘no-hitter’ in Mets history
NEW YORK, NEW YORK: Met’s player Johan Santana has officially made history. Tonight, during a home game in New York Santana made history after he pitched the ‘first no hitter’ in the teams history all-together.
Santana ended the game with a 3-o in the second inning, demolishing the Cardinals all together.
- Mets Johan Santana Throws Mets First No-Hitter (metsreport.com)
- Late Edition: Johan Santana and his history making night for the New York Mets (pennlive.com)
- Santana throws first no-hitter in Mets history (edition.cnn.com)
- Mets Santana No Hits Cards! (fox2now.com)
- Johan Santana Just Threw The First No-Hitter In New York Mets History [Video] (deadspin.com)