Scouts to review Anti-Gay policy
In wake of national outcry over the BoyScouts organization ousting a Lesbian den mother, the organization has reportedly decided to finally review their anti-gay policy amid the controversy they actually caused themselves.
NEWSER notes that the organization decided to do so, after Zach Wahls continually spoke publicly about his distress over the fact that the organization had ‘wrongfully ousted’ a lesbian den mother.
Since the controversy started a Change.org petition was started that has already amassed 300,000 signatures
- Eagle scout with two moms challenging ‘anti-gay policy’ (bazaardaily.com)
- Zach Wahls presents 275,000 petitions to Boy Scouts, demanding group allow gays and lesbians (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Zach Wahls to present more than quarter-million petitions demanding Boy Scouts end gay ban (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Zach Wahls Delivers 275,000 Petitions to Boy Scouts Demanding End to Anti-Gay Discrimination (towleroad.com)
- Eagle Scout Zach Wahls Delivers 270,000 Petition Signatures To BSA (pinkbananaworld.com)