Obama x Romney attacks just may be working
Some people, including top Democrats feel that President Obama’s focus on private equity and Mitt Romneys time in Bain Capital could extremely backfire, however according to new polls it slightly shows that the ‘attacks’ if you will are actually leveraging out in Obama’s favor in key swing states.
A new poll (See here) suggests that voters in states like Florida, New Hampshire, Iowa and numerous others are skeptical of Romney’s argument that private equity companies actually create jobs for the unemployed.
Do you think the attacks are doing any good for Obama? What do you think of Romneys argument about this matter?
- Democrats Pounce On Poll Showing Attacks On Mitt Romney’s Bain Capital Career Are Working (huffingtonpost.com)
- Liberals Threaten Not To Vote In November Over Disappointment With Obama (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- Battleground states receptive to Obama’s Bain Capital attacks (csmonitor.com)
- Under Romney, Bain Took Loads of Government Aid (newser.com)
- Obama Camp Presses Romney on Finances (blogs.wsj.com)