How Obama’s data scheme outnumbers Mitt Romney by far
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS: Deep in the heart of an office building here inside the city, lies a jam packed sixth floor of tech-geeks and super troops that aren’t your usual naysayers about the latest cell phone technology — alas you might as well call them Data Harvesters as they probably know more about you than you know about yourself.
From the aspect of data mining, and intense online organizing — this campaign building is like nothing anybody has ever seen. The people, the technology, the atmosphere, it’s almost as if one large computer exists knowing everything about anybody they decide to research; they even know where you live, where you shop, where you go, and some say, who you talk to. The mere image of what lies behind the grains of these walls, almost strike a cord with a faint memory during the time President Obama raised half a billion U.S dollars during his 2008 Presidential election.
Even though Obama may have a strong trump over Romney in this specific field, it’s almost rest-assured that considering Romney has already out-raised President Obama with campaign funds, he’ll likely soon catch up to his rivals digital trail.
- Obama rallying supports after being ‘outraised’ by Mitt Romney (bazaardaily.com)
- Obama x Romney attacks just may be working (bazaardaily.com)
- New Data Suggests Obama Campaign’s Attack On Romney’s Bain Record Worked (mediaite.com)
- Classmates Reveal Romney Prank (huffingtonpost.com)
- Romney: Obama’s economic comments were a blunder – San Francisco Chronicle (sfgate.com)