Couple splits after an amazing 115 year journey
When your people, you could literally only dream of being with somebody for this long. In the land down under — the unthinkable happened with Bibi and Poldi, two turtles who have now ended their 115 year relationship after the female apparently decided she was over seeing the others face and began ‘biting his shell’ according to the Australian zoo they are housed at.
What advice would you give to the turtles?
- Tortoises Divorce After 115 Years Together (fox8.com)
- Couple calls it quits after 115 years (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- After 115 years, Giant Turtles Are Considering Divorce (independentsentinel.com)
- After 115 Years Together, Turtle Couple Calls It Quits (newsfeed.time.com)
- Giant Turtles ‘Divorce’ After Spending 115 Very Slow Years Together [Divorce] (jezebel.com)