Details emerge in Chris Brown / Drake bar brawl
NEW YORK, NEW YORK: Further details in the bar brawl involving rappers Chris Brown & Drake are slowly emerging as the morning goes on. According to the NYPD, they arrived on scene around 4 a.m to break-up what was left of the brawl however C.B and Drake had already fled the scene.
The club owner who preferred to remain unnamed confirmed that 5 people from the brawl were taken to the hospital to get treated for injuries.
No arrests have been made in the altercation, but C.B and Drake are purportedly wanted for questioning over what really happened.
The reports suggesting that C.B sent Drake and his entourage a note saying ‘I’m f****** the love of your life followed by a bottle of champagne’ are completely unconfirmed at this time.
- Chris Brown Injured in New York Club Fight with Drake’s Crew (gossipcop.com)
- Chris Brown and Drake Fight Over Rihanna in NYC??!! (hot1041stl.com)
- Drake And Chris Fight At NYC Club? (dabxblogger.com)
- Barroom beatdown: Chris Brown, Drake and Meek Mill clash in bloody nightclub brawl (twitchy.com)
- Hip-Hop Rumor: Drake & Meek Mill’s Crews Launch Bottles At Chris Brown! (allhiphop.com)
- Chris Brown brings his DUM toys to New York (bazaardaily.com)
- Did Drake & Chris Brown Fight In The Club Over Rihanna? (dayandadream.com)
- DRAMA!! Chris Brown ‘Bottled’ in Fight with Drake (dreblacksofresh.com)
- Jersey Shore Season 6 fight; Cast thrown out after bar brawl (examiner.com)
- Machine Gun Kelly Sued After Bar Brawl (inquisitr.com)