Judge to release autopsy report in Trayvon Martin death
SANFORD, FLORIDA: Circuit judge Kenneth Lester has ruled that multiple forms of evidence in the death of Trayvon Martin will be released following the re-arraignment of George Zimmerman, his killer.
Lester ruled that release of the evidence won’t violate any of Zimmerman’s rights as he already admitted at his bond hearing that he had shot Martin. The evidence that will be made public includes but is not limited to: photographs of the crime scene, an autopsy report, and details as to the exchange-of-words between George Zimmeman and Sanford authorities’.
- Autopsy reveals Trayvon Martin used drugs – will it affect justice? (bazaardaily.com)
- Trayvon Martin death: George Zimmerman to be arraigned (wjla.com)
- Autopsy Reveals Travon Martin Had Bloody Knuckles When He Died (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Zimmerman judge: Prosecutor must release Zimmerman’s statements to cops (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- FLORIDA – George Zimmerman’s Wife Arrested: Shellie Zimmerman Charged With Perjury (claimyourinnocence.wordpress.com)