Teacher shows graphic dismembering video of Jun Lin to Canadian classroom
TORONTO, CANADA: According to The Mail Online, a Canadian teacher lost his job this week after he purportedly allowed his students to view the graphic video of Jun Lin, a 33 year old Concordia University student being killed.
TMO reports that the teacher who remains unidentified was promptly fired following him showing his class of 25 students the video which (Daily News has seen and has a copy of) shows extremely graphic scenes; and resulted in counselors being called in for each of the students.
- Family of dismembered murder victim Jun Lin speaks out (bazaardaily.com)
- Teacher suspended for showing alleged Luka Rocco Magnotta murder and mutilation video to students (news.nationalpost.com)
- Luka Rocco Magnotta: Victim identified as Concordia student Jun Lin (bazaardaily.com)
- Jun Lin was family’s ‘pride and joy’ (cbc.ca)
- Exclusive: letter by family of Jun Lin provided to CTV News (ctv.ca)
- Vancouver body parts belong to Jun Lin (cbc.ca)
- Police: Body parts mailed to Vancouver schools are indeed Jun Lin (bazaardaily.com)
- Jun Lin’s murder was a ‘death blow’: family (ctv.ca)
- Vancouver body parts belong to alleged Luka Rocco Magnotta victim Jun Lin: police (vancouversun.com)
- Jun Lin’s family remembers him as ‘pride and joy’ (canada.com)