Adam Levine to play cocky musician in new movie (Ironic)
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine has scored a new gig, in a movie that is. According to reports, the musician will play a cocky musician [oh the irony] in a new movie alongside British stunner Kiera Knightley. The singer is reportedly set to star in Can a Song Save Your Life as a cocky musician who breaks up with Knightley for a ‘solo music career’.
- Adam Levine Starring in ‘Can A Song Save Your Life?’ (justjared.com)
- Adam Levine To Star In ‘Can A Song Save Your Life?’ (mtv.com)
- Adam Levine: From ‘The Voice’ To The Big Screen? (hollywood.com)
- Adam Levine Lands a Boyfriend Role in Musical ‘Can a Song Save Your Life?’ (aceshowbiz.com)
- Adam Levine Reveals Himself in ‘Details’ (fresh1027.radio.com)