Black Eyed Peas crooner gets car impounded
According to the LAPD, Will.I.Am’s custom white almost-looks-like a DeLorean car is impounded this evening following being pulled over for not having kind of plates nor simply a VIN number. Sources say the singer ‘wanted to drive his car’ and was aware it didn’t have plates or anything…
Well maybe he learned his lesson.
- Ariz. Bill to Impound Uninsured Cars Fails by Slim Margin – Auto Insurance News (news.onlineautoinsurance.com)
- LA police to ignore California impound law amid concerns of fairness to illegal immigrants (foxnews.com)
- LAPD Chief of Police Clarifies Proposed Change in Vehicle Impound Procedure (lapdblog.typepad.com)
- Ohio Woman Seeking $500 Billion For Impounded Car (wncx.cbslocal.com)
- Officers union sues city, LAPD over impound law (abclocal.go.com)