Victim threatens to sue Drake & Chris Brown over gashes in brawl
MANHATTAN, NEW YORK: According to TMZ, a new victim in the C.B/Drizzy lawsuit has come forward with allegations that the brawl itself caused her to require a total of 12 stitches.
Lucy Pavlovsky, whom has already hired a lawyer to represent her in her lawsuit also claims that she was in the V.I.P section of W.i.P nightclub the same night as the two singers, when she noticed bottles started flying — later ‘ducking’ and quote ‘never noticed that her arm was’ again quote ‘gushing blood’.
Pavlovsky denied to comment to Daily News citing client privacy to lawyer.
- (Graphic Photo) Witnesses: Drake sparked bar beat down with Chris Brown (bazaardaily.com)
- Details emerge in Chris Brown / Drake bar brawl (bazaardaily.com)
- Drake denies involvement in bar brawl as ‘Chris Brown speaks to police’ (meyounce.wordpress.com)
- UPDATE: Drake Denies Any “Wrongdoing” in Chris Brown Club Brawl; Video Surfaces (gossipcop.com)
- CELEB BUZZ: “I Didn’t Beat Up Chris” @Drake Says (muhsadam.wordpress.com)