Canadian sisters found dead in Thailand hotel room
PHI PHI, THAILAND: According to Thailand authorities, two Canadian women were discovered dead in their hotel room by a clean-up made this morning. Audrey and Noemi Belanger, respectively aged 20 & 26 were found dead inside their room after numerous attempts made by a made to enter the room to clean up the area.
Officials say the two young women look as if they died of ‘food poisoning’. Foul play nor murder is suspected.
There was a lot of vomit in the room … they had skin lesions and it seemed that they had bled from the gums,” an investigator says. “Also, their fingernails and toenails were blue.”
- Poisoning suspected after Quebec sisters found dead in Thailand hotel room (theprovince.com)
- Poisoning suspected after Quebec sisters found dead in Thailand hotel room (canada.com)
- Sisters die of ‘food poisoning’ in Thailand hotel (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Canadian sisters found dead in Thailand hotel room (foxnews.com)
- Two Canadian sisters found dead in their hotel room in Thailand (news.nationalpost.com)