Kate hosts childrens art charity
The Duchess of Cambridge just can’t get any sweeter. Middleton, 30, turned up in the Kensington Gardens over the weekend to help out with the Art Room Charity and a special screen production of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Kate was seen in this picture happily greeting one young girl who appeared to be delighted that she was talking to a princess.
- Kate Middleton Wears Zara For a Charitable Play in Kensington Gardens (popsugar.com)
- Kate Middleton Goes Camping With Kids For Charity (popsugar.com)
- Kate Hosts Kids at a Production of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (people.com)
- Prince William Gives Lupo a Big Kiss Alongside Kate Middleton (popsugar.com)
- Kate Hosts A Performance Of ‘The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe’ In London [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)