Tim Pawlenty — Romney’s new lap dog?
It has been an entire ten months since former Republican nominee hopeful Tim Pawlenty was in the race for 2012 Presidency himself — now a days he’s got a battle-plan that’s a little different than what some might expect.
During a campaign stop in New Hampshire, Pawlenty let it all roll out while beefing up the crowds in excitement for Mitt Romney himself, Pawlenty couldn’t seem to contain himself when discussing Obama and Romney in the same sentence.
“We’ve had enough of him flapping his jaw,” Pawlenty said of Obama. “We need somebody who’s actually going to do the job and get results, and that’s Mitt Romney.”
- Tim Pawlenty joins Romney’s bus tour, amid VP buzz – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Gov. Pawlenty slams Obama: ‘We don’t give out participation ribbons for being president’ (twitchy.com)
- Fmr. Gov. Tim Pawlenty Appears on “This Week with George Stephanopoulos” (kstp.com)
- Pawlenty: No ‘participation ribbons’ for presidents (politico.com)
- Watch: Watergate 40th Anniversary Interview (abcnews.go.com)