House panel cites Eric Holder for contempt
WASHINGTON, DC: The House Oversight Committee has officially voted on a decision as to whether or not charge U.S attorney General Eric Holder on contempt charges, for failure to turn over documents pertaining to ‘Fast and Furious’ a gun-mission that went awry inside some of Mexico’s biggest drug cartels.
POLITICO reports that the committee has made a vote, and a big one at that. The vote itself will move to full house, presumably as soon as next week.
- Walking Guns Into Mexico (lezgetreal.com)
- Rep. Issa Agrees to Postpone Contempt Vote If AG Holder Hands Over DOJ Documents (foxnewsinsider.com)
- The House Sergeant of Arms Should Go & Arrest Eric Holder Tomorrow By David Ben Moshe (themadjewess.com)
- Contempt vote on after Holder stiff-arms Issa; left erupts with vitriol (battleofourtimes.com)
- Issa moves forward with Holder contempt vote (humanevents.com)