Expanded Tweets: Tried em?
According to NEWSER, some have begun to discover that there’s a ‘loophole’ around Twitters 140 character limit to the ever-so-popular ‘tweet’.
Third party partners of the tech giant like TMZ, The New York Times, and even Buzzfeed allow users to ‘expand their tweets’ sending much more than your average 140 length of nonsense.
Twitter has always vehemently denied such measures even exist, but well, as usual tech-geeks have proven it actually does.
- Experience more with expanded Tweets (twitter.com)
- Twitter’s Expanded Tweets Now Show More Interactive Content (mashable.com)
- Twitter’s role in delivering media grows with expanded Tweets (gigaom.com)
- Twitter Introduces Expanded Tweets, Bringing More Multimedia to Your Twitter Feed (betabeat.com)
- Twitter rolls out expanded tweets with partner news outlets: Wall Street Journal, New York Times (nextlevelofnews.com)