BREAKING NEWS: Jerry Sandusky convicted on 45 of 48 counts of child molestation
(THIS JUST IN) – Former Penn State athletic coach Jerry Sandusky has been found guilty of nearly all charges brought against him. A jury found Sandusky guilty of 45 of 48 of the child molestation allegations against him.
Sandusky faces up to 442 years in prison [or a life sentence], and will be sentenced in approximately 90 days.
Sandusky didn’t comment upon being read the verdict.
- Will Jerry Sandusky take the stand? (bazaardaily.com)
- Jerry Sandusky trial: Media threatened with penalties for reporting verdict before adjournment (pennlive.com)
- Sandusky jurors begin deliberating sex abuse case (kansascity.com)
- Jerry Sandusky trial: Defense ignores detailed horrific accusations (bazaardaily.com)
- Sandusky son alleges the former coach abused him (foxnews.com)
- Adopted son says Jerry Sandusky molested him – This Just In – CNN.com Blogs (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Jerry Sandusky case: Sandusky’s adopted son, Matt, says he is a victim and would have testified, lawyer says (pennlive.com)
- Sandusky’s son says his dad abused him (kshb.com)